This program is specifically structured for victims of crime (VOC) or people who have experienced trauma and want to have private self defence classes with a female instructor. Those applying for VOCAT can have a quote from us within 24hrs.
As a provider of self defence classes for over 20 years, we have seen a number of people who have had traumatic experiences. We are fully aware that people who have survived trauma require a program specifically designed for their needs.
The benefits of having a specifically self defence program with Self Defence Hub are:
- Personal teacher attention - Many students flourish under one-to-one tuition. With private classes you can progress through skills as quickly or as slowly as you desire and are comfortable with.
- Customised lessons to suit your needs - Your program will be completely customized depending on your situation and desire to learn aspects of self defence. We tailor and the lessons based on what you prioritise as critical self defence skills and work through your questions during each class.
- Classes can be held at our private location or outdoors.
- and anyone can do it.
This private self defence program covers:
- Assess dangerous situations
- Escape from simple holds
- Defend against weapon attacks
- What to do if you’re pinned to the wall
- Complete simple but effective strikes to disable the opponent
- Workshop different scenarios
- Discussions on long term mental health plans
This is a private self-defence session with our warm and approachable 5th Dan black belt female instructor Andre. You are welcome to bring a friend to participate with you at no extra cost.